How do démocrate icons feel about President Trump and America?
1. Tim Kaine asked for blood on the streets.
2. Loretta Lynch wanted bloodshed and violence against Republicans.
3. Obama asked his supporters to rise up.
4. CNN announced who would take over the gov if all elected Republicans were KILLED during Trump’s inauguration.
5. A New York play shows the killing of Trump.
6. Snoop Dog kills Trump in a video.
7. Kathy Griffin decapitates Trump in a photo shoot.
8. Madonna – “I’ve thought a lot about blowing up the WH”
9. Robert De Niro – “I’d like to punch him in the face”
10. Joss Whedon, Avengers director – “I want a Rhino to F* Paul Ryan to death”
11. David Simon, creator of The Wire – “Pick up a G*d* brick” if Trump fires Robert Mueller.
12. Mickey Rourke, the wrestler actor – “He can suck my F* D*ck” and threatens to beat Trump with baseball bat.
13. Lea DeLaria, actress, threatens to “take out Republicans and Independents with baseball bat” after Trump win.
14. YG, rapper, threatens Trump with ‘F* Donald Trump’ song.
15. Marilyn Manson kills Trump in music video.
16. Everlast, rapper, warns Trump – “I will punch you in your F*ing face”
17. Larry Wilmore jokes about suffocating Trump with “pillow they used to kill Scalia”
18. Stephan Colbert’s Late Show puts Stephen Miller’s head on a spike.
19. Sarah Silverman suggests military could help ‘overthrow’ Trump.
20. Kathy Griffin promised to beat up Baron Trump (who is 11 years old.
21. Juan Thompson threatened to blow up a Jewish community center.
22. Jeremy Christian, the Portland Killer and a Bernie voter killed two.
23. The Huffington Post asked for Trump’s execution – on June 11th, Jason Fuller said in his article that impeachment is no longer enough and that Trump must face justice.
When did this type of language become acceptable? Why aren’t these comments ever condemned by the Main Stream Media?